Sunday, November 8, 2009

2009.11.08 Sunday

Woke up pretty early. Well, 'early' is relative. I only slept about 4-5 hours and wasnt able to go back to sleep.

Cooked some bacon...yum. Two days in a row. Luckily I remembered with about 15 minutes to spare that I needed to update my fantasy teams. In one league I have a 2-loss streak and in 6th out of 6 places. In the other, I have a 3-loss streak and in 6th out of 8 places. Not my year.

Watched some football and random tv shows while installing programs for windows 7. So far, Win7 seems like it is more compatible with the programs I use than vista, except for one thing, my mp3 player's software. Well, turns out win7 natively supports my mp3 player without the need for manufacturer software, pretty sleek!

Overall, a pretty relaxed day. Don't think I went outside but maybe once or twice. Weather kinda sucked anyways.

No comments: