Monday, July 30, 2012

2012.07.16 Monday

My alarm was having a hard time waking me up this morning.  Went in slightly later than normal.  Some goobers had a multiple bumper-to-bumper accident.  Looked like 4 cars all cramped each other on the on-ramp to 183.  Good stuff.

Sooo, in the grand scheme of everything, I took off the day at work so that I could go on vacation with Kelc and her family and friends.  Well, turns out that Kelc had to work a little overlap with the vacation plans, so we both went to work instead.  I tried to crank out some more work and wrap up a few things before leaving.  I also was able to get a final 1 on 1 discussion with the coworker that is leaving.  I almost got choked up, someone must have been cutting onions or something.

I did some evening moving and packing.  Kelc picked me up to sleep at her place.  Hopefully I have everything I need.


No comments: