Monday, July 30, 2012

2012.07.15 Sunday

Kelc left for work early.  I put together more furniture, then unpacked and cleaned some dishes.

Over to my parent's house, my dad had been cruising on craigslist for lawn mowers and found something that he liked.  Looks like a pretty good deal, only probably is how far away it is.

Stopped by Home Depot.  Electric trimmers look pretty crappy these days.  I am disappoint.  Borrowed my dad's trimmer, and took another load over to my house.  Cut the grass, then started trimming when Mark and Nadia showed up to check out the house.

Then a huge storm rolled in.  Guess I'll have to finish up later.

Picked up Kelc for dinner at Taco C.  Then we took a trip to Lowe's to spend a gift card that Habs and Taylor gave as a housewarming gift.  Hardest decision I had to make was which hammer to get.  Very important tool.

Then home, then parent's house to pack.  Saw a crazy show about mermaids.

No comments: