Friday, July 13, 2012

2012.07.10 Tuesday

Pretty tired.  I ended up being up later than planned last night, and I'm feeling it today.  Just add caffeine and all will be better, right?

Morning was filled with meetings.  The coffee helped me out with that.  Spent most of the day cranking through some work, made some decent progress.

Back at home, I packed up my car with more junk.  Had a quick bite to eat, then headed over to my place.

Upon arriving, I had my first unwelcome visitor.  A roach was wanting to come inside through the garage to get out from all the rain we have been having.  I was not going to have any of it.  Went at him with a tennis racket.

Unloaded a bunch of stuff, plugged in some speakers, then got to work.  Vacuumed a bunch, then shampooed a bunch.  I think a little too much actually.  Around midnight I started seeing the carpet move in my peripheral vision (similar to the guitar hero effect).  I took that as a sign to wrap up and head home to rest.

I stopped by to check the mail on my way out, and creepily there was a guy walking around at like 1am.  That woke me up a bit.

No comments: