Monday, February 27, 2012

2012.02.27 Monday

Had difficulty falling asleep last night, so I tried to savor sleep as much as possible. It felt like I couldn't get into a deep sleep though. Maybe someone was making too much noise all night.

Mostly standard work day. I'm back to eating my normal peanut butter and honey sandwich for breakfast, then a sandwich for lunch.

Stopped by Lowe's on the way home with Hasbro to pick up lawn fertilizer. It's getting to be that time of year.

Once home, quickly changed and set out for a run. I wasn't able to go very far, but then again I haven't run in quite a while. Cooked up some grains, added some beef jerky, and finished it off with some gatorade.

Picked up Kelc for a trip to Costco. I want to check out a bike they have for sale, and pick up a few things. Turned out they didn't have the right size of bike, but close...

Stopped by Academy to check out some more bikes, but nothing looked that great.

Home, then started doing some work.

No comments: