Sunday, February 5, 2012

2012.02.04 Saturday

The plan for today was to hang out with Kelc's mom since I haven't really seen her in a while. I would have expected that she would have things I could do around the house that would help her out. Turns out that she had other plans for the day, and now I had none.

My brother was over, and brought along some big news. Well maybe not that big, but bigger than I would have thought. I probably should let him tell you though, since it is his business. Sorry if that was ambiguous.

Listen to more audio book. Played some more Minecraft. Ate some more Pot Roast. Also helped out with some bathroom fixin'.

Took a little trip later to deposit a check and get out of the house. I don't know what the heck was up, but people were zippin' along and weaving through traffic. Chill the F out.

No comments: