Sunday, February 5, 2012

2012.02.03 Friday

I started off the day making a pot roast. My mom found some meat in the freezer from 2006...yeahhh. Well once that thawed, my dad made the judgement call that it was not going to taste good. I'll take his word on that. Instead we took a crown roast cut (it was a circular roast cut with ribs stuck on the sides) and went from there. Total ingredients: beef, half onion, 2 potatoes, 3 stalks of celery, 4 carrots and some seasoning. Easy, just set it and forget it.

Mmmm a day off. What shall I do.

Well originally I was planning on doing a few things contingent on the weather. The weather was not nice to me, and couldn't decide if it was going to be a rainy or just overcast day. I've been wanting to take one of my days off and fix up the volleyball court, but today will not be one of those days. My other option was to go get a haircut, but then I needed to stay home for the wall guys to finish up their painting.

I ended up not really doing much. I listened to some audio discs, played Minecraft, goofed around. Felt like a mini vacation.

No comments: