Friday, February 24, 2012

2012.02.24 Friday

No carpooling today, so I slept in a bit. I woke to my alarm at normal time, but I instantly had a headache so I went back to sleep. Woke up later and still had the same condition. Today is going to be fun.

Got to work and was planning on grabbing a group breakfast, but was bombarded with people and emails needing to be sent. Within 10 minutes, I was ready to go back home.

Later on in the day I had a meeting. I was planning on wrapping up after this, then heading home at a decent time, but surprise... I had a meeting scheduled after the end of my day. Ok only 30 minutes? I can handle that... WRONG, over an hour.

Then I hit heavy traffic because of the meeting. Talk about frustrating.

Watched the rest of Gattaca with Kelc, then went to bed.

No comments: