Monday, January 16, 2012

2012.01.16 Monday

Some people are just not all that bright. On my way to work this morning, I was cruising along in the "fast" lane at speed-limit plus a couple mph. The roads were already mostly empty since a good chunk of people get this holiday off, so there shouldn't be any reason for somebody to tailgate and pass me. Well a dude driving white truck was in a rush, passed me angrily, then not but 5 seconds later was being pulled over by a cop. If he was trying to get somewhere on time, he just won.

I had a tough time getting started on things today, even after my coffee. Ended up staying later than normal.

At home, I went for a run. With the weather being non-winter-like, I was able to run just under 2 miles. That is a big step up from last week's puny 0.6 miles. It's crazy how much easier it is to run when it isn't painful to breathe.

Ate some lemon chicken and rice (thanks mom), and quinoa again. Played games and goofed around with the time I had left.

No comments: