Monday, January 16, 2012

2012.01.15 Sunday

Slept in today. Typical weekend mentality. Cooked up some eggs and toast for breakfast. Watched some How It's Made marathon, and sipped on coffee.

Spent some of the morning playing games, then helped my dad go through some stuff in the garage.

Ate a late lunch of soup. Too much soup.

Played some more games. So lately, I've been playing Tomb Raider: Anniversary. It's a remake of the 10-year-old classic, using the new game engine. I think it is a lot easier to play because they reduced the number of buttons you have to keep track of. I think this game will take less time to complete, so I'm going to plow through it before jumping back to Mass Effect. (Speaking of which, I'm still near the beginning of the game, and I'm at a part that I can consistently die. Frustrating.)

Kelc and I went for dinner at Applebees (le gasp?). I don't know if I can go there much more.

No comments: