Saturday, September 18, 2010

2010.09.17 Friday

I went home after sleeping for a really long time. I think I totaled about 17 hours.

On my way home, stopped by Academy to pick up some goods. Shoes and sunglasses. I like browsing that store. Every time I see the bike section, I really want to just get one, and then also a motorcycle. Some day...

Worked on some homework, played Minecraft some more.

Kelc came over and we watched some more Smallville. We are nearing the end of season 5. After that, Kelc went to go run some errands while Habs and I played some counter-strike. Not counter-strike source, just regular counter-strike. Out of the few servers still online, we found one that didn't have a bunch of crappy add-ons installed, though the admin would sometimes screw with the gravity and speed. Good times, I still suck at it.

Kelc and I went over to Paul's later to watch a movie and drink some aged Merlot. Most people didn't stay awake as it felt like there were only 20 lines of dialog in the movie. We did, however, acquire some Whataburger that hit the sweet spot in the middle of the night.

No comments: