Friday, September 10, 2010

2010.09.09 Thursday

Normalized work day. Actually able to switch gears for once and change things up a bit.

Came home a bit later than I wanted to. Didn't really have much going on. Then I made a critical error:

I purchased MineCraft.

Yep, I did it. Bought at 7:30... then Kelc called to ask if I was watching the NFL Game (which by the way, is awesome that real season has finally started), which I had forgotten about. I turn on the game that was about a third of the way into the first quarter. Then I continue playing the game... next time I look up, there are only a few minutes left in the 4th quarter. Woah. Guess I'll get some food for dinner. After food, went back to playing the game. Next time I look up, it's freaking 1am already.

Time for bed. Thursday evening disappeared.

No comments: