Monday, September 6, 2010

2010.09.04 Saturday

Woke up pretty late. Last night was rather... crazy. Good to know that my friends are ok and got a hefty unnecessary slap on the wrist.

Took a shower, then went off to HEB to get food. My shelf is seriously lacking in edibles.

I was getting ready for the football game when I got a phone call from Trey. Yep Trey is in town, I just had to pick him up. He watched the UT vs Rice game with us. Unfortunately, the game was rather unexciting and the refs were pretty biased.

I dropped Trey off downtown and went in to work to catch up on some things. I thought I was going to be the only person there, but there was a security guy doing... something. *shrug*

Back at home, I made some guacamole. Packed up some things, then went over to Paul's apartment to watch some movies and hang out with friends, whilst drinking some Cab Sav.

No comments: