Friday, September 10, 2010

2010.09.10 Friday

Well. Silly me, I went to bed in such a haste/haze that I didn't check to confirm my alarm clock would actually succeed in waking me.

It didn't.

Oddly enough, a coworker text-messaged me to e-mail others about being late as well. Funny how the universe sets things up.

At work, I took care of business and pushed through some things that weren't "due" until the end of next week. Hell yeah. Been a while since I had one of those good feelings of accomplishment.

Kelc came over. We sat around for a bit, watched a Smallville. Then I convinced her to let me show her Minecraft. I think she likes it. It seems goofy at first, but the simplicity makes it awesome.

Before we knew it, it was close to 10pm. Time for a late-dinner run to Taco C.

No comments: