Friday, September 3, 2010

2010.09.03 Friday

Woke up on the early side. Guess my body is used to work-time. Ran off to starbucks to get some coffee and get things rolling.

So I did something awesome. I agreed to do work over the weekend. *sigh* I guess it's nice that Kelc is out of town so I won't feel like I'm ignoring her.

In the morning, I got carried away with playing more Minecraft. If your mouse has a back button that you might accidentally hit, I suggest saving often. :-P

I also ran an errand over to Ace Discount Glass. I've been wanting glass to top off my dresser and nightstand, hopefully to avoid rings from drinks and scratches, but mostly for looks. They told me it would take about 30 minutes, but in reality it took about 20 minutes, counting from when I pulled into the parking lot to when I was rolling away.

Worked on work, listened to music, played Minecraft.

No comments: