Friday, September 3, 2010

2010.09.02 Thursday

Longer day at work than I was expecting.

After work, made some taco meat for dinner. Yeah just taco meat with tortilla chips, and green beans on the side. Not too complicated.

Also made a trip down to Doc's super far south to pick up some t-shirts for our kickball team. Heavy showers out of nowhere. That made the trip longer than it should have, but I didn't mind that much. I listened to some more music (I'm over 1100 albums now btw). Just so happens that lately I'm listening to a lot of Slipknot. Good times. Surprisingly talented in my opinion. I haven't really listened to them since high school.

I found another time sink. Not that I really need something to kill time, but it's a fun simple java app/game. It's called Minecraft. Check it out, you can play some for free. You will also need java.

No comments: