Thursday, July 22, 2010

2010.07.22 Thursday - South Padre

The day is here. Well mentally I feel like I'm halfway gone already. Vacation time.

No wait, major events happening at work that need full attention and completion. Awesome. Too bad that I only can do half today and then half when I get back from vacation, meaning I don't get that fulfilling feeling of completion. Kinda blew right through lunch.

After work, Kelc's super early-bird birthday gift was finished charging. The electronics geek that makes up a majority of me was forced to play around with it. Kelc finally made it over, she promptly took over. I hurried myself to pack up a bunch of (unnecessary) crap to take to South Padre.

We were on the road by about 6:45p. Stopped at a Whataburger...somewhere. A couple more stops here and there... then we were on the island at 1:30a-ish. Unpacked a little, hopped into bed and hit the snooze button.

No comments: