Monday, July 12, 2010

2010.07.10 Saturday

Today was mostly and errand-running day, and also some Smallville time. Went to Barnes and Noble, Michael's, Home Depot and Auto-Zone. I'm starting to feel like auto-zone is one of the best car places ever. Sure, some of their stuff is slightly more pricey than walmart, but the selection they have is so much better. I found exactly what I needed, the employees there knew exactly where everything I needed was. They also do free tire pressure checks, check engine light checks, and battery testing. Badass.

I picked up some titebond II, woodglue. Started trying out this "magic" technique of gluing the surface of a vinyl to help pull out all the contaminants. It kinda sorta works, not a cure-all.

Went over to Kelc's house for dinner. Steaks and potatoes, mushrooms and zuchinni, bacon bits and butter. After that we danced off some calories with Wii's Just Dance.

No comments: