Wednesday, July 14, 2010

2010.07.14 Wednesday

Today is one of those long days. Staying late at work to save gas on the convenient location of the kickball fields. This week already feels terribly long and monotonous.

At kickball, let's just say we tried our best. We had a double header this week; trying to make up for the rain cancellations we've been having lately. We lost Ro-Sham-Bo on both games, which meant we were kicking first (the top of each inning). If you didn't know already, there is an advantage to being the kicking team last. We played really well both games, but a couple mistakes can make a big difference. Oh well. I'm still happy. I really just enjoy playing, getting out, and a chance to catch some rays. Winning is just icing on the cake.

After the games, went back home. Cooked up some tortellini for dinner. Whilst I ate, I watched some Tosh.O where they interviewed the kid that freaked out after his mom cancelled his WoW account (here). I really enjoy the follow-ups that Tosh does. Can't wait to see him for Tosh-Tour-Twenty-Ten.

I finally got some aluminum polish in the mail. Just a warning to everybody out there, this polish is NOT REALLY A PASTE, and it is quite liquid. That's not a bad thing, but when you open it with a slight tilt, things get messy. Maybe it's because I shipped it through the Texas heat... I'll have to take some pictures and show you this metal polishing bidness.

And zzzzzz.........

No comments: