Monday, July 12, 2010

2010.07.09 Friday

Woke up early. What for you may ask? Well, I'll tell you. Today Kelc Habs and I drove up to Fort Hood to build bicycles. Woo woo. Work volunteered to build bicycles for families of the 3d Armored Cavalry Regiment. Good times, free donuts and lunch. All in all, about 30 people built something like 350 bicycles. Spending some time on a military base really puts things into perspective, even if only for a few hours. Lots of people going to the gym were in pretty fantastic shape.

Drove home. Everybody else slept, so I cranked the tunes. Once we got home, I got my chance to take a nap. Kelc got to take 2 naps. *glare*

Woke up eventually. Went to Pei Wei, Half-priced books, and the bank. Grabbed me a few vinyls somewhere in there.

Later on, played some guitar hero and rock band and just jammed out.

No comments: