Monday, July 19, 2010

2010.07.18 Sunday

Woke up today and started grinding away at my guitar pedal. I'm going to put my blog to use, and write up a little picture guide of what all I did to get from start to finish. Check back soon for that.

For lunch, hamburger helper and leftover tortellini.

Kelc and I need to run some errands. First stop, Grandview. I had bills and junk mail piling up. Also got to check out my parent's progress on the the painting and remodeling. Good work guys. Seems like my brother is out with his girlfriend quite a bit, and my sister is in the process of moving, leaving my parents a house full of stuff and a cat. Went over to Kelc's to help her sister with some file management and figure out SPI plans.

Went to Target to pick up some supplies. Paper towels, dishwasher detergent, toothpaste, other nic-nacs. I also like browsing a lot when I'm at stores, but this tends to be hard on Kelc.

Kelc bought the movie Bram Stoker's Dracula, so we borrowed Hab's PS3 to watch that. Pretty good and bloody movie. After that, some Smallville (almost done with the 4th season).

To wrap the day up, what better than a late night taco b run?

No comments: