Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2012.06.09 Saturday

My parents decided to dedicate today's breakfast as a "Birthday Breakfast". Muffins, bacon and fried eggs.  I can't turn down that.

Worked more on the Cupcake Project.  I know I keep repeating this, and not really describing much, but just bear with me.  There will be pics.  The time committed will probably not match the epicness.

Started cleaning house.  This probably needs as much attention as the Cupcake Project.

Went with Kelc to the Hyde Park Theater to see a play called boom.  One of Kelc's coworkers is playing a part (1 or 3 acting parts).  A pretty crucial role, and she did an amazing job.  There was one time where she was gazing into the audience delivering a chunk of lines, and I thought me staring back at her was going to screw her up.  It was awkward.

Home, snooze.

No comments: