Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2012.05.30 Wednesday

Decided against the carpool today, that way I can work a long day or run errands (whichever comes first).

Hosted a fun meeting.  My work was under scrutiny.  Obviously it is not perfect, and I'm not expecting it to be perfect.  The whole point of the meeting is to get somebody else's eyes and mind into the code I write and find any problems, or things I might have missed.  The challenge is that it's hard to not take things personally.  I think I am getting better at that though.  The ultimate goal for me is to come out of the meeting learning something, and improving.  The best way to go is up, right?  Short-term pain, long-term gain?

Also worked a day because I'm expecting to take tomorrow morning off.  Nothing really notable about the evening, just goofing around or cupcake project.

No comments: