Friday, June 15, 2012

2012.06.02 Saturday

Cranked down on some preparation work for ACL2012.  That's right, I'm trying to get a head start.  Lots of music to get myself acquainted with.

Also started getting some estimates and powered through some applications/paperwork for house-related stuff.

Went to Target with Kelc and Korey.  I let them pick out some clothes for me, since I never feel like getting any new clothes.  After letting them point out a few things, I instantly thought I've made a huge mistake.

Later Kelc and I cooked up some dinner.  She had organic chili, and I had red beans and rice.  Both were pretty delicious.

We started watching the movie "Drugstore Cowboy".  100% on RottenTomatoes... can't be that bad, right?  I was starting to get into it, and Kelc started falling asleep.  We will have to save the rest for another evening.

No comments: