Monday, June 4, 2012

2012.05.24 Thursday

I missed hanging out with Kelc this morning because I misinterpreted a text message in my morning delirium. Just too exhausted.  At least she is back home finally.

After work, I went over to Kelc's to hang out and... she wasn't there.  Out running errands.

Later Kelc came over.  We sat around for a bit, then went downtown to celebrate her sister's 21st birthday.

The worst part of the night was having to pee so badly, but waiting on people to come out of the bars (that were closing anyways).  Then we couldn't find a bathroom.  Absolutely terrible.  Kelc drove her car home.

Back at her house, people were showering and stumbling around in drunkenness.  Thank goodness they used a party van.  Apparently after we left to drive home, a few people got into a scuffle on 6th, some punches were thrown.  Glad I wasn't a part of that.  Oh and someone lost their phone.

Late night, and memorable.


No comments: