Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2012.04.21 Saturday

Had a morning coffee and a breakfast taco.  Great way to start off the day.  My brother visited for a bit, and played some Tiger Woods golf on Kinect.

I cleaned up the house and helped my dad with some bathroom work.  It's getting closer to being complete.

Went with my mom to help at a self-service car wash place.  Ive never been too happy with the equipment they have there, but I do like that they try to recycle everything, and collect the runoff.

Ate a protein-heavy dinner of chik-fil-a and whataburger.  Yeah that's right, double fast food.  Bam.

Spent some time mapping out some cuts for the cupcake project for tomorrow.  This involved me installing Sketchup through Wine on my ubuntu laptop.  I didn't have high hopes, but it worked and did the job, albeit slightly slow in responsiveness.  That could be my ubuntu installation though.

I finished off the night looking up information about Android phones and geeking out.

No comments: