Thursday, April 5, 2012

2012.03.30 Friday

Woke up late.  Felt great.

Started playing Tiny Tower today.  GAME ON.  I still have some learning and configuring to do with my phone.

Took a little trip over to the mall to pick up some new polo shirts.  My daily attire for work is slacks and polo.  Some of my polos are getting to the point of retirement.  I picked up a nice orange color, plus a green and blue.

At home, I took a nap.  Nice.

I helped my dad with some gardening.  I hauled a bunch of 40lb bags of mulch around the house, then helped spread it around the plants.  Also planted another tomato plant.  We now have some basil, potatoes, 3 cucumber plants, 4 tomato plants, and I think rosemary.

Later Kelc came over to talk about some things.  Then we went over to her place to sleep.

No comments: