Friday, April 20, 2012

2012.04.14 Saturday

Played some Ace Combat 6 for breakfast.  Pretty fun.  I'm a bit rusty.

Tried going to Schlotsky's again for the Grand Opening event.  The idea was that the first 100 people get free Schlotzsky's for a year.  I showed up way too late, as the line was already wrapped around the building.  Nice.  My dad went to the opening of a UFCU branch to meet Mack Brown, get some things signed, and get a picture taken.  Pretty sweet.

In the afternoon, I took Kelc and my dad to check out an open house.  (I generally name the houses I look at by the street they are on.)  I'm calling this house the Spiderlily house.  Let's just say this house is overpriced, and the photos online are very much photoshopped.  Lesson learned: Do not buy a house based on pictures online.  I felt contaminated by mold spores after leaving.

Stopped by Torchy's on the way home, for a late lunch.

Went over to Kelcs for the evening to watch Like Crazy, and write up some emails.  I purchased tickets to the upcoming Thrice concert, then started second-guessing myself because Washed Out is playing the same night at another venue.  What should I do?

No comments: