Thursday, April 5, 2012

2012.04.02 Monday

Late starting the drive to work.  I didn't have a hard time waking up, I just didn't have any motivation.

The day ended up going by pretty fast.  I even stayed later than expected.

Went straight over to Kelc's to hang out.  I had the idea of going to the new Flores restaurant that opened up.  We extended the trip offer to Korey and her friend Shannon.  Now we had a solid foursome to check out the new place.  Shannon reminded me of a girl I knew in college, I kept thinking her doppleganger's name was Stephanie but I was really thinking of a girl named Kate.  Feels like so long ago.

Went home and watched Episode 1 of Game of Thrones.  Not sure what it is, but I don't see myself being vested in the story.  Maybe I have a distaste for monarchies, maybe I don't like the fantasy elements, maybe it's too serious.  The entertainment industry has me burnt out.


No comments: