Monday, December 26, 2011

2011.12.25 Sunday - Xmas day

Doesn't really feel like Christmas. My family decided to hold off on the gift exchange until Monday, so I'm not totally sure what I should be doing with today.

I spent the first half of the day dismantling my room and packing up stuff.

Went over to to my parent's for xmas lunch of various tex-mex dishes.

Back home to pick up some things, then ran a delivery to Habs, then off to the lakehouse to see Kelc's family. Played cards and socialized with her relatives late into the evening. I witnessed Kelc's grandma fell down from across the house; her feet were caught up in a chair and she slid head first into a cabinet. Luckily she only had a bump on her head, nothing major.

Went to sleep cozy in a shared twin bed.

Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays.

No comments: