Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2011.12.07 Wednesday

I tried something new last night: sleeping on the floor. Why would I do that? Well, lately my upper back and lower neck area seem to be a little achy. If I had to guess, I would say the reason behind that is the long hours I put in behind a computer screen both at home and at work. Sometimes when I get out of bed in the morning, my back feels like it had been curved and hunched over all night, allowing the problem remain. After the first night on the floor I already felt like my vertebrae were more comfortable, although I was pretty drowsy from not getting that many hours of sleep. I'll have to experiment some more to really finalize my findings.

I had to pump up my tire before work. A tad chilly outside.

Work was regular. Class was normal, and less than stimulating.

Did some more work at home.

No comments: