Monday, December 19, 2011

2011.12.18 Sunday

Today I tried to wake up to my normal alarm. It didn't go so well, but I still managed to wake up early for a weekend. Why would I wake up early? So I could go in to work and pick up some files I need because our remote connection abilities have been severed the entire weekend. Thanks IT department.

For the rest of the day, I cranked away at work, occasionally taking breaks to play some N64. I listened to a bunch of music to help keep me going.

Later on in the evening I went over to Habs for a trial-run of turkey. Don't tell anyone, but the turkey was frozen a long time ago, and we are just now eating it. He used an oil-less infrared turkey fryer, and I think the results were amazing. It was rather juicy and tasty. We also had some side dishes and some crappy pinto beans. We watched Sunday Night Football. Feels weird that the season is winding down.

Back home, finished up some radiolab with Kelc, then bed time.

No comments: