Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011.12.20 Tuesday

Slept in later today. Felt great.

Work's goal for today: get through as much testing as possible. And we kind of did get through a huge portion. Went home early because the people I needed were leaving.

Once home, a strange thing happened: I didn't really know what to do with my free time. I thought about maybe doing some type of exercise, but I wasn't feeling that energetic. Instead I cleaned up around my room and packed up more of my stuff. Things are starting to look rather bare.

I also spent a good chunk of time playing Mario 64. It is pretty amazing how my imagination and memories don't quite line up to what it looks like now. Everything is more pointy and angular, no smoothness.

Kelc came over with a surprise for me: boxes. Can't have enough boxes.

No comments: