Monday, November 28, 2011

2011.11.28 Monday

I woke up too easy this morning. I felt like I couldn't fall asleep last night. I was watching Episode VI for the second time. The cool air made me not want to get out of bed though.

Once home, did some more ab ripper x. I have to admit that it is easier to push myself through the exercises now that I pushed myself to make this more regular. I'm starting to consider actually jumping into the P90x workout. It really is a time commitment, but I may have some more time once this school semester is over. I may be more inclined to do it if somebody out there says I should...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have everything you would need to do P90X (sans yoga blocks, which makes some yoga moves much easier). Since you'd have to invest literally zero dollars, you have no reason not to do it, right? Do you hate being healthy? Do you hate being in shape?

I enjoyed doing it, even though toward the end I didn't actually enjoy the moments leading up to it. The feeling of accomplishment was still there at the end of day 90. I never got around to doing the fit test again to see some quantitative differences from day 1 to day 90, but I know from running through the same exercises for 90 days that I was improving quite a bit.

I had motivational issues sometimes, where I was about 50-75% done with a day and my "screw this, I don't want to do anymore" reflex started to kick in. Some days I could fight it and some days I couldn't. Since I was doing P90X just to do it, and not to lose weight or get ripped or anything, my initial motivation wasn't too strong.

If you really want to see better results, you should highly consider the diet portion, too. It was too big of a step for me to work out every day for 1 hour *and* change my eating habits completely, but if you think you have what it takes then there's no reason not to.

Long story short, you should do it, and you should take my stuff so I don't have to pack it.