Monday, November 14, 2011

2011.11.13 Sunday

Woke up a bit on the early side. Cleaned up and played games for a little while, then a quick drive over to Fowler's with Kelc to watch the Steelers-"Bangals" game. I say "Bangals" because that is how the hostesses spelled it on their dry-erase board. Good job educational system.

Kelc and I started seeing some open house signs on the way back home, so we ended up checking out a place in the Anderson Mill area. The house was a custom build, and there were some really nice things about it. For instance, the attic was highly accessible and had potential for expansion. Everything seemed really well taken care of. Some bad things: the back yard was a little tight, they used lots of wood and some looked a little old, and the counter tops in the bathrooms was an eyesore. Overall still a good looking house, and attractively priced. I'm still not sure how comfortable I am with taking on such a huge debt at this point in my life. Maybe I'll just save up and buy a house ... in cash.

Back home, played games and lounged. Kelc left to go to a movie. Sunday evenings are always a downer. In a more positive light, the Matrix was on tv, and once I start I cannot stop. It usually ruins a chunk of hours for me.

No comments: