Sunday, November 20, 2011

2011.11.20 Sunday

My sister and fiance invited me over for a thanksgiving potluck. Slightly early, but I guess they are trying to time it before everybody leaves town. (Mine will be opposite and timed when people are in town.) Erik ended up cooking the turkey because my sister chickened out (har har, I so funny). They prepared a bring and soaked the meat for a good chunk of hours, then did an interesting slow cook/fluctuating temperature method to cook the meat. The sides were delicious, and I brought a big bowl of bacon chocolate chip cookies. I would consider my trial recipe a success. I will have to continue making food that is deliciously terrible for you.

Watched football a little here and there throughout the day.

For dinner, Ab Ripper X and eggs. BRING IT.

No comments: