Friday, March 26, 2010

2010.03.26 Friday

What a morning.

Woke up at 5:45a and freaked out thinking I had 10-15 minutes to get ready. Started running around my room grabbing my shit, then realized that I still had over an hour to get ready. I usually am ready by 6:45ish after waking up at 6:15-6:20. Damn. What woke me up then? Well I know I heard my alarm clock, guess I imagined it. Oh wait, I really have to pee. Maybe that's it.

Go to tinkle, then decide I can still get like 30 minutes of sleep in by waking up at 6:20. Zzzzz. Wake up again.. oh shit it really is 6:45 this time. Run!

Still got to work on time :-D

Kelc came into town. We ended up checking out ikea for some new furniture for me. Some promising items, but I'll shop around some more before settling. Went to chik-fil-a for dinner. Been a while since I've had fast food.

No comments: