Tuesday, March 9, 2010

2010.03.09 Tuesday

Woke up before my alarm today. Woo hoo.

Finally made myself go back to the gym. Tried a new technique of cycling through various workouts so the sets overlap. Maybe that will adjust the development of muscles a tad. Next time, I think i should take the weight up a notch, and reps down a notch and try to really rip through.

Made some significant leaps at work. Good to finally figure out some things.

Came home, and took a sweet nap. Not very often that I get a chance to do that. Leftover pizza for dinner.

Went to a Karaoke bar with a moderate-sized group. It's Jenny's last night in the ATX. I picked High Voltage by Linkin Park to "sing" and rocked that shiz. I still haven't figured out what to think or feel about this. Still wish her the best of luck, and hopefully we can meet up at some point in the future.

No comments: