Sunday, March 21, 2010

2010.03.20 Saturday

The work week lasted long, and luckily for me, this weekend has also felt really long. Slept in a good amount, then went to the Austin Record Convention, conveniently happening at the same time as SXSW.

For 'lunch', Torchy's tacos on the drag. Could it be a taco deli clone? Oh and they had dr pepper with real sugar, so I had to get it.

Played some new vinyls, then goofed around until the evening. Picked up a couple bottles of wine, cracked those open with a few cracked up friends.

Good times.

*Update*
Totally didn't mention some cool adventures in the middle of the night. Partially because they all blur together and I can only recall some pieces.
-Vinyls sound better and better with more beverages in your system
-Supposedly, I called Kelc twice, while not having the phone up to my face.
-We explored some houses, Jew and I got stuck in an attic with the door/ladder closed
-A train came by and a rock I threw hit Hasbro by accident.
-Nothing is better than releasing fluids in nature.
-Shoes got really muddy
*/Update*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you can blame me for the attic part... also incidentally the attic fart