Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2010.03.10 Wednesday

These days are flying by. I swear it was just new year's day a couple weeks ago. Somehow we are in March, and its a hump day.

Got to work a tad early, and left a tad early. I skipped lunch so I could leave to get my car inspected. Surprisingly (or not-so-surprisingly if you recall that my appetite has been weird lately), I was not hungry.

Drove all the way to the inspection place, only to find out I forgot to put grab my new insurance card that was issued last month. Fantastic. Drove home to get that, then back to the place. This time there was no line, so they jumped right in my car and did their business. About 7 minutes later, I'm driving away with a fresh inspection sticker. Rock on. I was actually worried they wouldn't be able to drive my car, but I got a nice dude to do the inspection.

Went home and goofed around, napped, and worked on some music. I'm really liking this new song I'm working on. Hopefully I can get it to some presentable state by this weekend so I can share it with friends, and get some criticism.

At about 10pm, I decided to eat finally. Made some pasta, lightly seasoned.

Oh, what a hump day.

No comments: