Thursday, January 28, 2010

2010.01.27 Wednesday

Humple Dumple Dizzle Day.

Went out for lunch with Rudy to *cue drum roll...* J2! It was pretty epic. It's probably been a couple years since I've been there; some things have changed but it's mostly the same. They are trying new things to go "green", which i commend, but I don't see it as being that beneficial.

After work I went home and goofed around for a bit. Made some hamburger helper and cleaned up the kitchen. It's not that difficult to do, but the difficult part for me is understanding why it's hard for other people. And I'm not trying to bash my roomates, they are all really cool guys, it's just like a generation of people that should probably check out the show Dirty Jobs, and be grateful for a lot (and hopefully be inspired to be a little more hard working).

Worked on some music. This new project is very exciting. Maybe I should hold back the excitement though; last time I was really excited about the song and by the end of it I just never felt like really working hard on it. Oh well.

No comments: