Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013.01.02 Wednesday

Well, I did not sleep well at all last night.  Very much in a daze.  I probably wasted some shower water by staring off into space.

I usually try to stay out of politics because it's really hard to have an opinion without seeming like you are on one side.  This whole "fiscal cliff" (I really hate that term) was really something both parties agreed upon to force compromises.  Well, I'd like to say that I'm disappointed in both parties.  Senators and Representatives, it is your job to serve the people that elected you, and also find ways to make it work even when you don't get your way.  Doing nothing is cowardly.  Stop being chicken and adding delays.  Also, media needs to tone down this constant barage of catastrophe-of-the-week.

Overall, pretty good day.  Weird being back to work.

No comments: