Saturday, March 17, 2012

2012.03.17 Saturday

Woke, played games for a good chunk of the morning.

I was pretty energetic and wanted to get a start on the day. R+M and myself went over to the campus to finish up some experiment, then over to Lowes to pick up some crafting materials.

Then we went to Lenny's and picked up some 16-17" subs. Yum.

Chris and Maddie arrived, then we all walked over to the nearby park. Ray said he swore there were basketball courts at the park; alas, there were not. Instead, we played vennis with a kickball (slightly painful).

Paul, Chase, Chris and myself went over to an elementary school to play some 2v2. I'm pretty terrible with bball, mostly because I dislike being on offense.

Later on in the evening, we had a melted spatula, cancer floating around the house. Jam session

Played more games, music, hookah, late night.

No comments: