Monday, April 20, 2009

2009.04.17 Friday

Kelc had school today... I had sleep-in-late ability.

For lunch, I got to try out *David*'s BBQ. Pretty good, bean recipe is a tad too sweet for my taste, but everything else was pretty good. Once we were back at home, we had to crash. When we woke, we were being rushed out the door to eat Olive Garden. There, we had to split a plate because we were both not that hungry.

Not that this is a bad thing, but somehow I was convinced to spend my Friday evening at school. I think living as an engineer has skewed my human priorities. At least the helicopters fly well at school. We stayed up late, and had to watch The Princess Bride when we got home, of course not finishing it.

1 comment:

Kelcey said...

it's David's BBQ

and the picture is pretty, but what does it have to do with the entry?