Monday, April 6, 2009

2009.04.03 Friday

Now I remember why I don't go downtown as much anymore... expensive drinks and headaches the next day. Oh and paying for parking.

I cleaned house some, then drove to the airport to pick up Kelc. We grabbed some TGIFridays for late-lunch. Word on the street is they are discontinuing their fried mac and cheese appetizer, get it while you still can!

After that, we went back to my house to just relax. Later, we went to Applebee's for dinner and it was actually good this time around. After that we saw AdventureLand, pretty good except Kristen Stewart is stupid cute. Like, the whole movie makes her look extremely good looking and yet her character can't get the words out sometimes...? That's just about exactly opposite. Lol, and according to Yahoo "a knack for challenging roles as troubled adolescents"... I totally called it before even knowing. It has to be the face.

No comments: