Monday, February 16, 2009

2009.02.13 Friday

Half-V-Day?

Today at work was almost like a first day at school. I began working from a new location with new people on a new task. There are lots to learn. I ended up with a new computer too. Yay. For lunch, I met up with 'the gang' and we ate Panda Express. What's up with being served fatty meat?

I got off work slightly early because of how the schedule is. I quickly went home and changed into my new suit. Yeah baby. Then Kelc and I went to Sullivan's Steakhouse for dinner. The food was absolutely amazing.

After a slightly rushed and confusing dinner, we skipped over to the Austin Music Hall for the Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular. The show was amazing, but also the music was amazing. I think they had a special digital copy extracted from vinyl. The only thing I did not like about the show was the very literal laser art. I didn't know this beforehand, but there are 3d glasses that could go along with the show, but weren't necessary (just added to the effects). Maybe next time...

After a quick run to tacoC/tacoB for some drinks, Kelc and I went home to exchange some gifts. I handed over my various art work, and she handed me a big box. Hmm, what's inside? Only a really awesome hookah. I can't wait to get started.

K, sleepy time.

No comments: