Friday, September 21, 2012

2012.09.14 Friday

Ahh yes, another earned day off.  Feels great.

Kelc left for an appointment and I cleaned up the house a bit.  Rudy headed over, sorta.  There was a bomb-threat somewhere on UT campus, and it was decided to evacuate and send everybody home.  This caused quite a bit of traffic downtown.

I played some Ace Combat until Rudy and Christine came over.  And even after they arrived.  Tee hee.  Rudy did some work and Christine studied for the GRE.

After catching up some and relaxing for a chunk of the day we wanted to put some food in our stomachs.  We picked Kerbey Lane.  I got the S'mores pancakes, and they were about what you would expect.  Chocolate based pancakes with chocolate syrup, marshmallow cream topping, and graham cracker crumbs on top.  It was delicious, but completely anti-paleo and sugar-rush inducing.

Went back to my place to watch Inception.  I made a big batch of bacon popcorn for the movie.  Seems like it is well received.  I should start up a business.

After the movie, they left to head back to their hotel.  Kelc and I began the drive to Bryan late.

No comments: