Monday, May 21, 2012

2012.05.13 Sunday (Mother's Day)

I had an appointment with my realtor this morning.  I didn't really get much sleep last night, but I'm ok with that.  Life goes on.  We met up at Starbucks and went over a nice pile of paperwork.  Making an offer....

Back home, ate the scraps from breakfast, grabbed a cup-o-joe and started cranking out the rest of sketchup drawings.  Not too much later and family was coming over to celebrate Mother's day.  My brother is interested in renting out a room, and apparently my sister is wanting him to rent a room out from them.  We may have to battle that one out.

Picked up some Rudy's BBQ for a late lunch meal.  Then sat around and chatted.  There is still a lot of work needed for the wedding.

Spent the evening/night converting measurements in Sketchup to lines on wood.  Also watched Holmes on Homes, and got worried about what an inspector could miss.

No comments: