Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2012.05.07 Monday

Running around all weekend is nice, because of the feeling of accomplishment.  The flip side of that is now I feel like I'm running out of energy and I have a busy week ahead.

Took some time off over lunch to play some volleyball.  This might be the only chance I get this week to play, so I had to jump on it.

Went home with intentions to go for a bike ride with Kelc, but that fell through because there was a ton of lightning and gloomy skies.  Seems like the forecast should have mentioned something about a huge storm heading this way...guess not.

I cooked up a meal for myself, then started studying for an upcoming final.  Eventually Kelc came over and we watched an episode of Game of Thrones.  I thought I would be able to get back to studying after that, but the show was too draining for me, so I just went to bed.

No comments: