Sunday, October 3, 2010

2010.10.02 Saturday

Today, we had some friends over for the UT vs OU game / Red River Rivalry. I went into the game with low expectations, which was probably a good idea. There were a few glimmers of hope, especially near the end where we were getting the ball with a few minutes left, and had to get a 2-point conversion to tie. But just as I think the game could turn around, we dropped a punt and set the remainder of the game in stone.

I had snacked most of the game, plus ate pluckers. I haven't exactly been healthy lately. Tossed around the football, hung out some more, then headed out to the lakehouse.

Why go out to the lakehouse? Oh just making a movie/video for a Halloween party. What kind of movie? Well, it's somewhere between a trailer of a scary movie and a spoof of aforementioned. One thing I noticed was that the directors of the idea were coming in planning on "winging-it", so I was able to have a fair amount of creative input on what was happening. I also realized that I am slightly camera-shy, and I should have shaved. The feeling of being camera-shy reminds me of how I used to be microphone-shy.

Since we went out to the lakehouse, that means we missed Justin's show at the Dizzy Rooster. Instead, by the time we were at home, we were both practically asleep.

No comments: